HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE ENDOSYNK ®
After every procedure, an endoscope needs to be cleaned, disinfected and safely stored for its next use. In order to achieve the highest level of disinfection, the endoscope cleaning process must follow a rigorous series of steps that meet the standards set by the hospital and associated authorities.
The ENDOSYNK enables staff to perform the endoscope pre-processing steps in a safe, effective and reproducible manner, which increases productivity and reduces risk of potential user error.
It is by controlling the manual cleaning steps that the ENDOSYNK ensures every scope goes through the same cleaning procedure as the one before and after it.
• Height adjustable lift sink with pressure sensitive safety switch
• One button process control
• Integral water inlet port into sink body with level sense with alarm for automated water/enzymatic fill cycle
• Load cell for enzymatic liquid level detection, with low level indicator
• Purge and rinse timer
• One button operation for the sink disinfection maintenance process
• Per endoscope cycle time: 8 minutes
Automated functionality in a user friendly system allows staff to process each scope cleanly with assured accuracy and compliance to hospital operating procedures.
For further information on Sword Medical's range of Endoscopy Sinks, please click here to contact our Endoscopy Specialist