HD+ The New Premium Technology
The Pentax Hi Line system sets new standards for state-of-the-art endoscopy. The system features professional, high-definition HD+ technology. The HD+ images created by the combined Pentax EPK-i processor and 90i endoscope currently provide the highest endoscopic image resolution available.
Intelligent System Design
We at Sword Medical are proud to announce the arrival of the new Hi Line product range. With significantly improved operability and image quality, we would like to offer you the opportunity to review this highly advanced technology and introduce you to the new generation of scopes.
The system comprises of the innovative EPK – i Video Processor and the superb 90i and 90K series endoscopes.
EPK – i Hi Line Processor
The central element of the Hi line range is the Pentax EPK – i processor, the world’s most powerful and intuitive video processor. Here are just a few reasons to upgrade:
- The EPK – i processor is compatible with your existing Pentax K Series scopes
- Together with the new 90i endoscopes, it achieves unique HD + resolution, delivering the sharpest endoscopic image
- i-scan software delivers enhanced visibility of vessel architecture, miniscule structures, improved pit pattern classifications and virtual chromoendoscopy at the touch of a button
- Open Software Architecture keeps your EPK – i processor up to date through easily upgradeable software
- Processor LCD provides fallback monitor mode in the event of PC monitor failure
90i and 90 K Series Endoscopes
- Megapixel CCD, which together with EPK – i creates the unique HD + image (90 i Series only)
- Unique zoom control
- Improved ergonomic control body
- Responsive, with improved torque and comfortable handling
- Improved multi-stage stiffness insertion tube
New Visual Precision
Precision work to diagnose and treat in even shorter time-frames is a huge challenge.
With the Hi Line system’s unique high-resolution HD+ images and image processing facilities, the Pentax range of scopes offers clinical physicians and general practicitioners a forward-looking technological platform, offering enhanced safety during visual assessment.
The new light distribution system is much more constant, and eases the operator’s eye to better orientate and detect.
Built-in surface and vessel enhancement (i-scan) to assist early detection of lesions while reducing the drawback of image falsifying staining systems.
The systems high definition resolution allows electronic zooming for significant improvement of visibility and evaluation of minute lesions.
Please click here to download the new Pentax Hi Line Brochure