Home/Surgery & Care/Surgical Suction/High Frequency Diatherm
ATMOS Record 55
The powerful allrounder in the OR
The ATMOS® Record 55 is most suitable for the versatile use in OT due to the high suction performance and the powerful vacuum. It is the first choice when a silent but powerful suction system is required. Improved technology makes the ATMOS® Record 55 a reliable system for many surgical applications:
- Visceral surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Thorax surgery
In particular with regard to aesthetic-plastic surgery – especially liposcution – the ATMOS® Record 55 DDS is most suitable.
The advantages at a glance
- Powerful: The airflow rate of 55 litres per minute always provides a free vision in the operating field.
- Almost noiseless: Low operation noise for concentrated work in the OT.
- Easy handling
- Hygienic: Modern canister systems and filters protect staff and patients.
- Reliable: Approved technology guarantees trouble-free operation.
- Canisters the way you need them: Disposable and reusable systems are possible.