Ventilate safely with ASV
ASV employs lung-protective strategies to minimize complications from AutoPEEP and resultant volutrauma and barotrauma. ASV also prevents apnea, tachypnea, excessive dead space ventilation and excessively large breaths.3 ASV guides the patient in a favorable breathing pattern, avoiding potentially detrimental patterns, from fully supported ventilation to extubation.
Reliability and performance
HAMILTON-C1 ventilators deliver a cost effective ICU ventilation solution that is appropriate for all patients – from children to adults. In the ICU, in the recovery room, and in long term care, HAMILTON-C1’s fast setup and easy management ensure the most appropriate treatment for every patient. HAMILTON-C1 systems combine reliability and high performance with advanced lung protective strategies and patient-adaptive modes. They are the ideal choice for ICU special care areas, cardiac surgery recovery rooms, stepdown or subacute care units, and long-term care centers.
Besides its unique features, the HAMILTON-C1 includes everything you expect from a high-performance ICU ventilator:
- a compact, powerful design that increases the availability of appropriate modes of therapy for ventilated hospital patients
- a choice of ventilation modes for invasive and optionally noninvasive ventilation
- the ability to ventilate adult and pediatric patients
- Small enough to fit into almost any ICU environment
- an extensive monitoring package