See and understand all important information at a glance
Our Unique Ventilation Cockpit on the HAMILTON-C3 reduces complexity by visually displaying the patient’s respiratory mechanics, current condition and ventilation support in an intuitive way. The HAMILTON-C3 graphically displays this information on a single 12.1 inch high-resolution window, providing you a continuous ventilation therapy “big picture”.
The HAMILTON-C3 provides you with:
- A 12.1 inch high-resolution widescreen display for more information at a glance
- A unique Ventilation Cockpit that is designed to improve safety through intuitive operation and monitoring
- Proven closed-loop ventilation that automatically applies lung-protective strategies – reducing the risk of operator errors and promoting early weaning
- A single, versatile source of invasive and non-invasive ventilation for adults, pediatrics and neonatal ICUs, emergency and recovery rooms, subacute care, and intrafacility transport
- Integrated turbine and hot-swappable batteries providing maximum mobility for up to 6.5 hours