Efficiency through innovation
The HAMILTON-G5 lets you optimise clinical resources and skills while reducing cost of ownership and management overhead, and most importantly, it can help you reduce the patient’s time on the ventilator. The HAMILTON-G5’s intuitive interface simplifies ventilator setup and translates into easy training and less chance of operator error.
The HAMILTON-G5 is the first ventilator to provide:
- Fewer user interactions and less alarms with Adaptive Support Ventilation (ASV)
- Integrated cuff pressure control to reduce VAP and tracheal injuries
- A Ventilation Cockpit that is designed to improve safety through intuitive operation and monitoring
- Proven closed-loop ventilation that automatically applies lung-protective strategies, reducing the risk of operator error and promoting early weaning
- Safe ventilation for the smallest with responsive flow triggering and volume monitoring