- MicroLab spirometer’s functions can be easily accessed using the high definition color touch screen.
- Optional pulse oximetry module, allows Sp02 and heart rate to be measured (not available in US).
- Free downloadable bronchial provocation PC software available with full ATS/ERS protocols for challenge testing, using the MicroLab spirometer.
- Fully compliant to ATS/ERS 2005 standards.
- 2,000 patient memory.
- Fully configurable, allowing up to 41 indices to be selected including, a choice of predicted values and languages.
- Full flow volume and volume time curves for on-screen inspection of maneuvers and internationally recognized, on-screen test quality prompts.
- Built-in high resolution printer with option to direct print to external printers using USB connection.
- Complete with all accessories in a sturdy carry case.
Portable spirometer, with built-in printer and clear color touch screen and PC software
MicroLab spirometer is highly portable, allowing it to be used in physicians’ offices or for bedside testing. MicroLab spirometer can be connected to Micro Medical Spirometry PC software, allowing trending, reporting and data sharing with your Electronic Health Record (EHR) and other PFT systems in the Vyaire family, including Vmax software.