- SpiroUSB works in just 3 easy steps: Plug in your computer to launch SPCS, click new examination, and blow into the SpiroUSB and view results.
- SpiroUSB performs open and closed-loop spirometry, pre- and post-bronchodilator testing, incentive spirometry and trending facilities.
- The databases can be exported for further individual reporting.
- Fully compliant to ATS/ERS 2005 standards.
- Fully configurable windows and settings, allowing up to 41 indices to be selected, including a choice of predicted values and languages.
- Large patient database allows results to be saved or transferred as if required.
- Full flow volume and volume time curves for onscreen inspection of maneuvers and internationally recognized, on-screen test quality prompts.
Plug and play PC-based spirometry
SpiroUSB™ is a revolutionary new type of Spirometer that plugs directly into the USB port of your PC, without the need for any additional docking station or data uploading. Using a Notebook computer with the SpiroUSB brings complete portability for physicians’ offices or for bedside testing.