Making the six-minute walk test truly mobile
The Vyntus™ WALK lets patients take a six-minute walk test (6MWT) wearing wireless sensors that communicate data to a tablet PC. Seamlessly integrating with today’s mobile healthcare environment through the SentrySuite™ service landscape for central data management and reporting.
Vyntus WALK™ is your complete mobile solution to comfortably assess the functional exercise capacity of your patients.
Functionality that lets you go with the workflow – The tablet application clearly guides you through the testing workflow.
Wireless transmission – Vyntus™ WALK wirelessly transmits testing data to the SentrySuite platform for further evaluation and EMR integration.
Simple recording – The solution records heart rate and SpO2 values in real time using Bluethooth® communication.
- Recommended protocol by the American Thoracic Society (ATS)
- Mobile solution—works with a 7″ tablet PC and interfaces with the Nonin WristOx2® 3150 pulse oximeter using secure Bluetooth® communication
- Complementary data—lets you manually enter blood pressure, oxygen supply, oxygen supply type, rate of perceived exertion and Bode index
- Quality checks—helps check the credibility of your data
- Sensor-type flexibility—can be used with soft, flex, and forehead and earclip SpO2 sensor types
- Connect—can be used as a stand-alone device or connected to SentrySuite software
- Ideal for patients in pulmonology, cardiology, pediatrics, physical therapy, rehabilitation
medicine, rheumatology, geriatrics and neurology